Friday 27 November 2009

Finishing off Red Temple First

I decided to have this blog up and running so when I have something to show I can mention it here. Currently have nothing to show as I've only just started it. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get something posted here!
Although I've started this I'm still currently finishing off one or two things with my other demo I made of Red Temple (older info here, game here).

Here is some pictures of Red Temple:







This is a screen shot of a level. The idea is to collect all cherries. Obstacles such as switches, enemies and puzzles need to be solved in order to collect the cherries.












This is a screen shot of the level selection screen. You unlock more levels by completing the currently open ones. There are also 4 special levels with are indicated with green dots.

The lower screen with also show medals. Bronze for 25% of the points available on the level collected. Silver is 50% and Gold is 100%.



Anyway, as I said just finishing some of the code off for the demo and then I'll start my next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment