Thursday 14 October 2010

Red Temple 1.5 Continued

I decided to switch from fixed width text to variable width text (as you can see in the screenshots). I find it much easier to read, looks better too!

I have also changed recipes slightly.
Unknown = Completely new recipe - cannot see ingredients or result
"???????" = Recipe collected, but not made - can see ingredients but not the result
ResultName = Recipe has been used - can see ingredients and result of the mix

 

I have also added a new screen (not shown here) listing all the items and equipment in the game. Once you have held the item at least once, whether or not you keep it, you'll be able to view the details of the item here. On a side note the game is now featuring 116 items/equipment.

Anyway, now a texture bug has been fixed I can get back to adding some more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment