Sunday 31 January 2010

Medal System for my NDS Homebrew Game: Red Temple

I've just finished the medal/achievement system. I can now add medals into the game. I have also added the medal screen to view what you have completed and what is available.

NOTE: not all medals show on this screen straight away, medals can be unlocked by different means. The simplest way to unlock medals is to complete other medals. This method normally unlocks a medal harder than the previous. For example once completing a medal to spend 100 coins a medal to spend 200 coins will unlock, completing this medal may unlock one to spend 1000 coins.

Here's some screenshots, I know the medals are the silly ones people think aren't achievements but I was testing the system, I will add plenty later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment